Encore Studio BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
Monday, February 26, 2018 by Debra Bolte Redding | Uncategorized
Dear Students and Families,
As you may already know, I GOT MARRIED during my lovely Florida vacation last week! This will cause changes in my piano studio.
- Lessons will continue through approximately the second week of May as planned (reminder: a shorter 6 week 4th quarter was already planned – if you are using monthly installments, that means that your last payment is in May instead of June)
- Mr. Anson, Miss Maryn, or another substitute may teach some days
- By the end of May, I will be an Omaha resident and that’s where Encore Studio will be physically located
For Summer and beyond, online lessons (via Skype, FaceTime, Messenger, etc.) will be available for all students who have had a at least a year of lessons. Little ones will need an adult present to manage the technology and following instructions. Many teachers are using this model of instruction with great success! I’m hoping many of you choose this option as it does have many advantages.
So, your piano instruction options are:
- Continue with Encore Studio utilizing online lessons after May
- Continue lessons through mid-May, and in the meantime, ask for referrals to a different teacher recommended by me
- Continue lessons through mid-May, and then either discontinue lessons or look for a teacher on your own
Debra Bolte Redding