Encore Studio 2018-2019 Tuition includes:
40 weeks of instruction: 36 during the academic year; 4 during the summer (flexible schedule in June & July)
A recital or other performance opportunity
Access to local and regional student events, festivals and competitions
A minimum of 30 minutes theory/music technology lab in addition to piano instruction time
Up to $50 of music and materials
- "20/20/20 Triad" Lessons:
- 20 min individual/20 min iPad/20 min computer theory
- $1200 Annually
- $600 Bi-annually
- $125 Monthly x 10
- "30/30 Duet" Lessons:
- 30 min individual/30 min iPad and/or computer theory
- $1400 Annually
- $700 Bi-annually
- $125 August, $150 Monthly x 9
- 45 Minute Individual Lessons
- 45 min individual/30 min iPad and/or computer theory
- $2100 Annually
- $1050 Bi-annually
- $125 August, $230 Monthly x 9
Tuition is based on the 40 lesson term. Tuition is based on enrollment NOT attendance. There will be no refunds or credit for missed lessons. Festival registrations or other activity fees will be billed as needed.
- Annual/First Semester Tuition due by August 1 (Or date of initial registration, if later)
- Monthly payment plan: August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May due first of month; overdue with late fee after first lesson of the month.
- Second Semester Tuition due by January 1
Discounts are as follows: Two students in family=3% discount; three (or more) students in family=6%. Discount applies to entire family tuition. Discount amount will be deducted from May invoice for monthly payments. Please check online before making the May payment. For annual and semester payments, discounts will be issued as a credit or refund in May. Discounts will only apply if tuition is paid by the due date(s).
Your regular monthly installment must be paid without reminder. A $25 late fee will be added after the 1st lesson of the month. Any invoices given for fees throughout the month may be added to the following month’s payment. If you are paying by check, make it payable to Encore Studio. Or, you may have a monthly amount automatically debited from a bank account. Major credit cards can be used via paypal.
You will be billed for the basic lesson books the students uses regularly (the first $50 of books is included with tuition). Many supplemental books are available on loan. Gently used lesson books may be returned to studio if you do not care to keep them. They will either be reused/recycled or donated to the Music Outreach Program, or used for a student with need in the studio (free for the student).
To enroll for fall 2018, the parent or student must go to encore-studio.com and login.
- Click on “Calendar” and look for the purple registration on August 15.
- Click on that to enroll. By doing so, you agree that you have read and accept Encore Studio policies.
- If you already know your preference for day and/or time, please send an email (email@example.com) with your day/time preferences. Or, in late July/early August, you will be able to select an "open lesson time" on the calendar.
- If you wish to enroll after registration date has passed, contact Debra Redding at firstname.lastname@example.org. The calendar will not allow you to register after the registration date has passed.
- Yearly/semester tuition or first monthly installment will be due the month prior to the start of the term to ensure every continuing student has a weekly time slot reserved, and to make available any open spots for students on the waiting list.
- If you wish to pay your tuition from there, click on “Billing” and then “Make Online Payment” and it will take you to Paypal. Otherwise, you can mail a check: Encore Studio, 6818 Kimberly Lane, Omaha, NE 68152 (or bring to a lesson before August 1). Alternatively, you can contact Debra Redding to make automatic payment arrangements.
Students register for the entire "piano year". On the rare occasion study is discontinued before June 30th, a month's notice is required. There is no refund of tuition unless a family moves away from the area.