Piano Announcements - Fall 2016 - Start Date, etc.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 by Debra Bolte Heald | Uncategorized
Hello Piano Families!
A few announcements for the fall session:
- Fall lessons will start the week of August 21 unless other arrangements are made
- Scheduling is happening NOW. I scheduled my classes first, followed by my more senior students, etc. If you have not received an email about scheduling, it's coming SOON!
- Some students will need to be with Miss Maryn or Mr. Anson - they are AWESOME and your students will love lessons with them!
- Rescheduling lessons: for the coming 2016-17 year: although rescheduled lessons with me will be limited to spots canceled by other students, ANY student will be able to reschedule a missed lesson with Miss Maryn or Mr. Anson. Reschedules will need to be done within 2 weeks (and preferably in the same week) and must have 24 hour notice for non-illness. You will need to go online and cancel your lesson (*important* so that spot will be available for someone else!) and then choose your reschedule time from the available spots. If you cannot schedule in the available spots, you will forfeit that lesson.
- Please remain flexible - even scheduled times may need to adjust 15 or 30 minutes as the schedule is finalized.
- If you have questions, send me a text (402-499-0400) or email. If you'd like to speak to me on the phone, leave a message with the best time for me to call back.
Debra Bolte Heald, NCTM